Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

the Internet is fun with Vodafone

Internet is fun! (211)

#InternetIsFun #vodafone

Abhik  Chatterjee

Votes16
36

INTERNET ON SADDA - PHONE...WORKS BEST WITH...

abhikchatterjee26.blogspot.com - Reasons why Vodafone suits my phone....like Ketchup suits noodles... ( and other splendid explanations :-) )
Sign in to promote this post morego

Kajal Kumar

Votes10
50

Fun or None

kajalkumarcartoon.blogspot.com - Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun
Sign in to promote this post morego

Sam

Votes11
36

Internet is fun

sammed.blogspot.com - A love story based on the contest theme
Sign in to promote this post morego

Ashreya

Votes11
40

Hutch to touch

ashreyamom.wordpress.com - I have written many a times, I live away from my family. The best gift my friends could give me was the mobile phone, smartphone “LG GW620R”. It was my best companion in the new city. I...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Meenakshi M singh

Votes21

Antarik Anwesan

Votes35
47

Internet is Fun, isn't it?

antarikanwesan.com - My first ever animated-video blog entry...! Yes! Achievement :) :D Tell me how it is ;)
Sign in to promote this post morego

Karan Lugani

Votes24
51

An Internet a Day Keeps Nothing Away

syncers.com - An Internet and a Smartphone is all one needs to keep the world in the pocket. Thanks to Vodafone's Sensible data plans that makes it feasible to use Mobile Internet. Really, an Internet a Day...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Harshit Singhal

Votes20
49

An Off Day & Internet on Vodafone – All...

harshitsinghal.com - What would you do if you had a day off from college? Scratching your head for answers? Well, I, for one, wouldn’t need to think about the answer at all, for I have unlimited power in my hands....
Sign in to promote this post morego
FUNZONE
Watch the FUN Follow the FUN Like the FUN