ISB iDiya for IndiChange (142)
#iDiya41
Who will save me from my hell?
solveyourdilemma.blogspot.com - Many do not realize how common Child Sexual Abuse is. Sometimes, even when it comes to light, the situation with the victim doesn't change much. I hope I can change this...to what ever extent I...28
Child Abuse-No School please
i-pari.blogspot.com - Short story of a child who does not want to go to school45
Every Child Matters
alkagurha.com - Without emotional interactions and intellectual stimulations during childhood, there was no way of knowing who I was.36
Do Good
maulikonpaper.wordpress.com - Neev - Every child has a dream, an NGO working towards giving a better future to underprivileged children. An initiative by Priyanka Vasant.81
Free public sanitation for all
enidhi.net - A post I'd written in 2007- on how to make public toilets free for all... Free public sanitation for all76
Dear Dairy, My English Teacher
destinationinfinity.org - A short story about one aspect of our teaching methodology in our schools.43
Humanity – Not for sale
makeachange1.wordpress.com - Humanity – Not for sale, A land which teaches love, peace and brotherhood amongst fellow human beings has become a land where Humanity is being sold, daily, mocking the believes in humanity.NA
Career Guidance and Counselling Session in SJMS,...
blogateur.blogspot.com - A brief description of what Blogateurs do and how do they do it.28




