The Idea Caravan (344)
77
Pratham Step is to fuel imaginations through...
manjulikapramod.com - When I talk ‘about me’, I tell people that I have a vision to spread the reading virus. So when its about a vision of ‘having a book for each child’, nothing like it to be a...36
Something to change- for new change
sixteensheep.blogspot.com - To change the fact that women and girls have to waste time and spoil their health by lifting heavy pots of water. This can be changed by the water wheel.29
The I nformation Imbalance
untitledbyfelicia.blogspot.com - Students in India struggles due to the imbalance in information they need and the information they get. Can one hacker solve this?36
The Perfect Caravan- The Perfect Childhood
swarnalidreams.blogspot.com - Give a child a book and help him find the wings to soar33
LET’S HELP OTHER PEOPLE!
yummymummykitchen.wordpress.com - Rohini Nilekani shares the philosophy behind Pratham Books. She makes you wonder what is the use of keeping everything to yourself? Why not leave the world a happier place! Especially when it comes...25
MILLION DOLLAR APP: EXAMIFY!
samepag.blogspot.com - It is is about 18 years old guy who is a hacker and break into this field at the age of 13. He wants to hack current prevailing examination system. So, he has created an app called EXAMIFY based on...NA
The Sound Of Colour
behindthatsweetface.wordpress.com - From a world of black and white to a colourful, musical extravaganza, Neil Harbisson's life is inspirational indeed.29


