Better Way (144)

#BetterWay

Nikhil

Votes3
32

The Curious Case of a Tablet

nikhilparpelli.blogspot.com - A Contest entry. The post concentrates on the health issue caused by bad usage usage habits of a Tablet and better ways to use the same.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Saba Shaikh

Votes26
NA

The Misadventures Of Owning A Tablet That’s...

hopscotchmarbles.blogspot.com - I am a woman of today. I don multiple hats and make my presence felt in a man’s world. I keep my family feel valued and cared for. I like to achieve and then dream some more. I have so much to...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Canary

Votes21
33

Doing it, the #BetterWay

crispingcanary.blogspot.com - While my yoga skills definitely need some improvement, the Yoga Tablet’s skills don’t...
Sign in to promote this post morego

QuillQuiver

Votes21
32

Every Day #BetterWay Life with Yoga Tablet

quillandquiver.wordpress.com - How I met my Tablet and Things that I do with my Tablet. Read a story of a senior citizen woman who loves her tab just too much :)
Sign in to promote this post morego

Ekta Khetan

Votes118
77

Product Review: Lenovo Yoga Tablet

hautekutir.com - A quick snapshot on the new breakthrough Yoga tablet launched by computing Maestro- Lenovo. Read more to know more
Sign in to promote this post morego

Vishal Verma

Votes18
NA

My Life Around a Tablet

socialhiccup.com - Before I begin, I want to admit that my life is no different from any other youngster with a tablet in hand. Yes, my day begins with checking my tablet for latest updates from my friends and family...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Bhavya Kaushik

Votes239
66

The Perfect Tablet!

bhavyakaushik.com - Finally, I got the tablet that I have always been searching for
Sign in to promote this post morego

Sindhu Devi K

Votes60
38

My Smart Tablet!

sindhudevik.blogspot.com - A post to express my craziest thoughts about my smart-tablet, I wish to have!
Sign in to promote this post morego

Farida Rizwan

Votes36
70

My Views and Review of Tablet PC

chaptersfrommylife.com - Tablet has been a blessing to my daughter with special needs. The tablet has done more to her development than any other medical therapy. Read about our experience with the revolutionary tablet PC...
Sign in to promote this post morego