Madhu Bhardwaj would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://makethebest-randomjottings.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

Please review my random jottings blog. Thanks.

Madhu Bhardwaj
Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
11 years ago

Please review my random jottings blog. Thanks.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Dhaval Thakur
Dhaval Thakur
from Chennai
11 years ago
Dude nice content here the few points : Change the theme of ur blog it's looking very boring, add some widgets too that can make your visitors interact..also you different headings in your post.. Literally in plain text they are very boring Other things are okay :)
Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
11 years ago

Thank you so much Dhaval. I will try to fix it.

Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
11 years ago

Hi Dhaval

I have made some changes to my blog. Could you please see if this is what you meant by your feedback?

Aniruddha Rege
Aniruddha Rege
from Pune
11 years ago

Awesome content. It's very engrossing, and makes for a good read. But I do agree with Dhaval. Change the theme of your blog. Reduce the width of your blog post, an increase the width of the archives widget. this will make navigating much simpler. Add some personal info to the blog, in the About Me widget.

Last thing, make it simple for visitors to subscribe to your blog. Right now, I can't finad any subscribtion widget. Make this addition asap. It will be ery useful!

I hope you find this review helpful. The point is not to criticize, but to help!

Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
11 years ago

Hello Aniruddha

Thank you so much. I am not very good in the tech aspects of it and will have to use the hit and trial method to fix it as per your feedback. But I am sure going to try. :)

Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
11 years ago

Hi Aniruddha

I have made some changes to my blog. Could you please see if this is what you meant by your feedback?

Aniruddha Rege
from Pune
11 years ago

Very Nice. Yes, that's exactly what I meant. I would still suggest you to include a Followers list and labels. It will show readers the topics you have written on.  Also, you could consider adding Jump breaks after the first para on every post. It's very simple to do, not very technical at all.

This will enable you to show only the first para (Above the jump break) of every post on the home page, ensuring quicker load times. You can see my blog as an example.

Abinodh O.T
Abinodh O.T
from Pathanamthitta
11 years ago

Dear Madhu,

I saw your blog and I can describe it in two simple words - infinitly awesome :-D. But I like to give you some suggesting to improve your blog and here are them...

Put a favicon

Put line breaks in posts

Change theme

Change the background image

Reduce Adsence ads 

Put that visitor widget in sidebar not on footer

If you solve this issues your blog will be more cool!

b.t.w could you mind to write a little review on my blog? here is the link:

http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=15326

Thanks in advance....

Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

Thank you Abinodh.