Abhishek Vohera would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.aboveandroid.com ] IndiRank: 74

Hello Guyz...Review my Android Blog

Abhishek Vohera
Abhishek Vohera
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hello friends and admins

i abhishek vohera, from mumbai , works on the blog named Above Android.

It is a blog about Android, where people can get reviews of paid as well as free app, which helps a lot to purchase and install it or not.

Same is with the Smartphone Review. That is we do a deep research and list features and bad points about the smartphone (Android)

We also publish giveaway and the interview of some hardworking and well know android app developer.

So visit the blog @ www.aboveandroid.com

Thanx a lot Guyz ....

Have a nice day .. :) 

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: Link was not working
Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Pratik Thorat
Pratik Thorat
from Kalyan
11 years ago

Hi Abhishek,

It is not needed to put a link in the post, it was shown at top of every review request.

Talking about your blog, Don't show your stats in the footer it create negative b*****ng as you are not having high stats, show it when you get more than 500 or so.

also I see one thing that you write only reviews thats good but if you write more types of post like comparison of two apps, give some insights about which app is trending or a list of apps everyone should have, moral create some other types of post also relate them with each other so your reader will engage on your blog.

You are having a great potential, used it. keep up the good work.

Regards,

Pratik

Pratik Thorat
from Kalyan
11 years ago

Yell whats this?? I have written brand over there.

Abhishek Vohera
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Oh thanx pratik...

Really agree with you in the posts concept..that would really engage readers to my blog...

thanx again ... Smile

Abhishek Vohera
Abhishek Vohera
from Mumbai
11 years ago

@pratik 

Would you suggest me some keywords for my blog...???

Pratik Thorat
from Kalyan
11 years ago

you can use keywords like

apps for android, free android apps, android mobile apps, android apps free, android, android apps, android games, android 4.0 apps, android download

use the keywords exactly written as above, you can also find keywords from google keywords finder

also whenever you add any image into post add caption to that image it helps to drive traffic. and every time you add new post make sure you include atleast one keyword from above.

Abinodh O.T
Abinodh O.T
from Pathanamthitta
11 years ago

Dear pratik,

Great blog man! But why don't you host your blog in a self hosted wordpress blog? It is better than those blogger things (you can refer my post http://techera.tk/blogger-vs-wordpress for more details) Also make sure that your giveaways are not illigal or you can fast law penalities. But cool blog and best of luck with it.

b.t.w would you mind to review my blog too? here is the link: http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=15326

Thanks in advance :-)

Abhishek Vohera
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@abinodh

Thanx for the reply bro...

yes all my giveaways are legal..and we are hosting a second giveaway ( Link : Giveaway 2 : Sony Ericsson LiveView MN800 Android Smart Watch )

Thanx a lot @Abinodh