Swati Swayamprava would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://justanotherangletoit.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 40

Please review my blog and let me know why it does not have a rank

Swati Swayamprava
Swati Swayamprava
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hi Indiblogger' team,

Was great meeting you all yesterday. Can you please review my blog and let me know what I can do to get an Indirank. I also have very low popularity. Do let me know, how I can improvise on that?

-Swati

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: My Blog now has an Indirank... thanks to the Indiblogger support. I need to work on getting higher!
Replies 1 to 5 of 5
santoshbangar
santoshbangar
from delhi
13 years ago

hi SAWATI

thnks for joing my blog there was ice meet at banglore. keep in touch

Pavan Kulkarni
Pavan Kulkarni
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hi Swati,

Your writing is very good and the posts are interesting too. Continue writing and don't worry about the popularity and rank. Maybe you could publicize your a little more on Indiblogger and other social sites. And blog more frequently :)

Swati Swayamprava
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Thanks a load Pavan. Those tips are very encouraging. I will try my best to write more ( I write more for others than for myself) & promote the posts better. Love your style of humorous writing... inspires me to write a few myself. Thanks again :)

I saw a rank. 

its a well written blog with classy writeups.

alexa rank and google p.r. will add charm to it.

Swati Swayamprava
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Thanks a lot, Pramod. Mostly for taking time to lead my articles, secondly for the encouragement that I got through your compliments. 

Your "musings" have a wonderful literarary feel to them. The posts are amazing.

Thanks again for your suggestions. I guess, I will have to blog a lot more to get a google page & an alexa ranking....

-Swati

Bhavin Sangoi
Bhavin Sangoi
from Mumbai
13 years ago

i read just one post but i really liked it and i commented too on your blog.

Swati Swayamprava
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks Bhavin...

genobz
genobz
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hi Swati. Nice blog

when publishing write-ups, use JUSTIFY to align your text. will make it look much better. 

Pls review mine as well - HERE