An opportunity for every Indian blogger to get published!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

IndiBloggers!

On August 15 2012, on our independence day and IndiBlogger’s 5th anniversary, comes an opportunity for every Indian blogger to get published! Smile

IndiBlogger.in in association with HarperCollins will give you insight and a whole new perspective of the world of publishing. Submit your own stories, learn from the authors, talk to the editors, join a social community of book lovers and see your work in print.

Do help us spread the word, and get Yash Lal's book to start your first review:

http://www.indiblogger.in/getpublished/

Keep blogging!

Replies 1 to 20 of 197 Descending
Someone is Special
Someone is Special
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Congrats Indi Team!!! You guys deserve a big applause!!!! 

Do you know what IndiBlogger Team has done to every blogger???

What a mother will do to a kid.. That's what you has done to us..

Thanks for all that IndiBlogger Team have done to me and my blog.. Happy!!!

Happy 5th Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Wish you many more colourful years ahead..!!!

Someone is Special

i concur with you

Akschay
Akschay
from Pune
11 years ago

Happy fifth anniversary to IndiBlogger and happy Independence Day!!! What an amazing thing to do and what a great time too! I love IndiBlogegr for everything it does for India: bringing us together, the wonderful widgets, forums and now this. Kudos guys and keep it up!

Keep writing, stay inspired!

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

This is real stuff, finally. Great stuff! Thanks a lot, Renie. This is something that is going to really excite bloggers.

yo dude.

Uma Maheswari Anandane
from Karaikal
11 years ago

I second Lucifer ...it is very writers dream and Indiblogger has given us an open opportunity .Waiting for August 15 

Kirti
Kirti
from Kharagpur, west bengal
11 years ago

OMG! this woke me up right and proper in the morning!!! I agree with TF! this is GREAT stuff!!! Thank you Renie, thankyou Indiblogger and a very happy 5th birthday :D :)

Yatin Khurana
from delhi
11 years ago
^same ....... it woke me up right and proper

I am awed, simply astounding gift for bloggers. I am at a  loss of words to express the feelings. really superb. i always had inner desire to grt published. now i think i may get the path to tread my dream work.

sincere applause to the full team. three cheers:

C. Suresh
C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Great! Counting days to the 15th :)

Shezah
Shezah
from Delhi
11 years ago
This is awesome news! Thank you, THANK YOU Indiblogger! And yes, as Yatin said, what are our next steps? Should we keep something ready? I'm sorry, I'm just so excited I can barely wait till 15th August! =)
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I applied for the book by mistake. Is there any way to withdraw? That is not my genre and it will be difficult for me.

Ghanchakkar
from Black Hole
11 years ago

Hey The Fool, same here. I too have applied by mistake. No confirmation it asked for. It seems there is not option of cancelling it. Frown

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Wow. We both always do the same thing.

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

lolTongue out. You both should be given a Nobel Award for thisTongue out.

yo, fool, comon, i nebher reviewed a book, but if you are seerius go get published yourself. reviewing has to be started. go fool go. 

i am sure, with ardent admirer like p p, nobel isn't far away.

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Do not worry, I love this genre...You can share the book with me for review :)

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

@PL - I do review books. But if I am going through a tough week, I find it difficult to read books that are not of my favorite genre especially if I am given one week deadline to post review.

Bhushavali
from Chennai
11 years ago

Oops.. Me too applied by mistake! And its not my genre too!!!

Sairam Rajamani
Sairam Rajamani
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hats off to Indiblogger!

This is a step in right direction. 

Congtatulations to Indiblogger for fostering a community of bloggers and publishers. 

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Seeing you in Indi after a long long time.

Kajal
Kajal
from Bangalore
11 years ago

happy anniversary, IB and good job on this one :)

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

No wonder indiblogger has the greatest 'wow!' factor intrinsically attached to it... I'm sure Harper Collins is going to be inundated with enthusiastic and expectant bloggers looking towards the 'Hey! I'm published!' tag now. And Harper Collins, on their part, is soon going to realise that bloggers are the ones who make up the largest chunk of excellent writers who just need a gentle nudge towards making their writings publication-worthy.

Thank you indiblogger! :)

sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
11 years ago

that ifs an awesome chance for we bloggers... Smile

Thanks Indiblogger and congratulations for your 5th anniversary!!

Bharathi
Bharathi
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Happy 5th Anniversary Indiblogger team !! Thanks for everthing You have done.. I am Happy to be a part of your family.. Good Luck ..

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Yeah. Forgot to wish Indiblogger on its 5 th anniversary. Seems like I have been with them for most of the journey. Though not very active initially, I have been here for close to 4 years now.

Medha Nagur
Medha Nagur
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Congratulations Renie and indi group.

This is superb but I am still not clear on what we are supposed to do? What? When? Where? to write and submit?

Khusnud Shahidi
Khusnud Shahidi
from Gurgaon
11 years ago

Thanks for IndiBlogger support for everything.....A very happy 5 anniversary to IndiBlogger...

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

AwesomeCool. I can't be more thankful for IndibloggerSmile. It has done so much to all the bloggers! How can we ever Thank You?Innocent

Hats off Renie! And thanks a lot for giving us opportunities after opportunitiesSealed.

Saurabh Chawla
Saurabh Chawla
from New Delhi
11 years ago

happy 5th anniversary :)a great chance for the bloggers :)

Mischief Manager
Mischief Manager
from Gandhinagar
11 years ago

Contests, great writers, awesome mentors, IB is the place to be. :D :DJoined back just two months ago, and IndiBlogger has helped me a lot. So CHEERS TO THE INDITEAM and all those who are a part of this wonderful world of bloggers and especially INDIBLOGGER. Congrats IB. And Happy wala birthday toh banta hi hai 

indu chhibber
indu chhibber
from Kota
11 years ago

Happy anniversary IB,you have done a splendid job by providing this platform to us all;where we can meet & read excellent posts!Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread