Office 365 - Blog about your dream business contest

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Another new contest, open for just six days but with great prizes!

Tell us about your dream business; and if you had the option of using Office 365, blog about how you would use it!

The Prizes :

1 Nokia Lumia 9201 Nokia Lumia 820 5 Microsoft Arc Mice

For more information, visit this page.

Be fast! Contest ends on 22nd of April!

1-20
21-33
Replies 1 to 20 of 33 Descending
Pratik Thorat
Pratik Thorat
from Kalyan
11 years ago

Something related to my niche Smile, will definately participate....

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

I wonder why the contest is open for just six days! Sealed This month is too busy with my studies and these IndiContests - lack of time makes me feel like skipping them but the prizes make me blog Cry

Initially, I thought that the prizes were smaller ( in terms of monetary value ) when compared with those tablets. But, checking up their prices, I am just shocked! Innocent

Coming to the contest, I have pretty big dreams but they were never clear. Let me utilise this chance to lay out a plan for my future and also win that tablet ( or phone ? ) - OK it's a phone Smile

Best of Luck Ranjith ! your posts are always interesting for readers, graphic wise and story wise too !

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Smile

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

good luck to all dreamers Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

To you too Tongue out

You awake doc.
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

@Ranjith: Don't wish me broda... I'm not enough charged for the race... hve you seen the TV-ad of duracell batteries?... so... Moreover I'm illiterate in business as well as office365... Laughing

@Rio: Do you think I've never seen a sunrise? Surprised

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

No problem! Use the sockets near you to get charged Tongue out

Even I'm illiterate in business. Every day, I scartch my head to understand how money keeps flowing between poeple and organisations the way it is! Frown

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

then you're a braveheart Wink

I dream big, so i will hop in,
Already started dreaming about my new nokia lumiya 920, do not awaken me folks.
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

@Rio:

I may say you're a dreamer

But you're not the only one

I hope someday non-dreamers will join you

When the lumia 920 won't be just one Tongue out

(with due apology to John Lennon)

Treat and Trick
Treat and Trick
from Singapore
11 years ago

Had received an invitiation  but not sure whether I can meet the deadline. All the best to all participants!

anish sangamam
anish sangamam
from mumbai
11 years ago

Is it ok if a guest blogger publishes the article ?  (the guest blogger will get a link back from the author bio) Will the blog qualify ?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

If the entry wins a prize, who will take it : you or the one who posted the article on your blog? 

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Why isn't this contest being featured on the home page? Innocent

And the only way to reach the contest page is the link sent in the mail...

R-A-J
R-A-J
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Me too posted mine.. wonder if it'll get rejected :)

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

what is the basis of your fear Raj?

R-A-J
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Well Anunoy the post is not exactly conventional :)

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Ok i'll read it to guess what made you afraid Undecided

R-A-J
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Sure thing bro... do lemme know what u think :)

Madhur Chadha
Madhur Chadha
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

i guess it was sent only to people who attended the meet

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I haven't attended the meet but I still received the mail. I hope that I won't be shown any error when I submit my entry! Undecided

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

even i got email though i didnt attend meet

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Will the deadline be extended? Sealed 

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

deadline is dead the moment it's extended Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I thought of writing a 4000 word entry for this contest! Surprised I have completed a 1000 word introduction which is a short story like thing three or four days back. Now, I'm finding it too difficult to keep the required length for the remaining part of the entry! Cry And I have a viva tomorrow! Frown

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Oh man 4000 words!!!

so now you've to choose between lumia 920 and a college viva Wink

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I've decided to choose viva over lumia and have posted whatever I've written till now. If the contest gets extended, I will edit my entry otherwise let the judges scratch their heads trying to understand what I've written. Tongue out

Lumias come and go but vivas don't. Cool

And I also have a quiz for which I'm prepared but not perfectly! Cry

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

... and I lost one of my practical record books. Either I've misplaced it or someone forgot to return it after taking it from me. Cry

R-A-J
from Bangalore
10 years ago

4000 words bro????? \m/ :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ RAJ I only thought of writing a 4000 word article. I haven't really donw so! Undecided

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

does really lumia 920 come and go that often? Tongue out

but you'd made a bold decision for sure Wink

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Yes, they surely will come and go too frequently in the future. Just count the number number of Samsung tablets and i pads that have been given as prizes till date. All gadgets will follow the same trend. Moreover, I'm not a very big fan of tablets and mobiles. I like them just because they are costly and so that I can proudly tell to others that I won many prizes. 

And I like those practicals ( Digital Hardware ) very much and that viva will not come again. Infact, we had practical exams in many other subjects but all of them were in no way related to my branch. And today's viva was good and I was one of those three or four people who got the highest marks. ( which are not too high ) ) Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Just now, came to know that someone got 2 marks more than me... Frown

Ashreya
Ashreya
from vishakaptinam
10 years ago

i didnt attend.. got the mail and submitted the post also.. 

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

today it's 23rd April but the contest 'submission page' is still open SurprisedLaughing

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

It will be open for a few more weeks until the IndiTeam realises that they have started a contest which needs to be closed! Tongue out

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Laughing

Kamlesh Parikarath
Kamlesh Parikarath
from Bangalore
10 years ago

dudes and .. umm.. dudettes ... any idea when the result for the same be announced ?  :)  And who is sponsoring the prizes ? Office 365 or indiblogger ?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

It generally takes one to two months for the results to be announced. There are few exceptions. 

The prizes are sponsored by Office 365.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

... I am amazed by the way you related film making with Office 365! Smile My brain could not think of anything beyond making a website using their tools! Undecided

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I am wondering how many entries this contest had received...

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

perhaps that's the reason it hasn't been closed Wink

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I wish the contest closes only after May 10th.... Undecided Or they may close it right now provided that they didn't receive more than six entries! Tongue out

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

7 entries should be enough righ? Undecided

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Yes, they should be sufficient as long as I have submitted my entry and since I've already submitted my entry, they are sufficient. Tongue out

Kamlesh Parikarath
Kamlesh Parikarath
from Bangalore
10 years ago

they have recieved lot of entries.. more than 6 or 7 as is evident in the office365 meet page.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Only Ekta Khetan has mentioned on the IndiMeet page that she had submitted her entry.

The number of entries will be definitely greater than seven. We were just joking Wink 

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
10 years ago
Why dont I see the post which I submitted through the link given in that mail?
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

This is a secret contest. You see that they have not featured it on the home page also. Moreover, they want to put you in a dilemma as to whether the confirmation message ( Your post has been submitted successfully ) that you received after submitting your entry is really from the IndiServer or from a virus hiding in your computer created by some other participant to ensure that he will be only participant who will be taking away all the prizes!  Surprised

P.S. For a minute or two, I wondered who you are looking at your new profile picture.

Stephen
from Raleigh
10 years ago

Funny Guy!

Dhaval Thakur
Dhaval Thakur
from Chennai
10 years ago
Well the entries submitted till 22nd April will be considered in the contest.. Received mail from indiblogger
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Are you talking about the following line in the mail which we received in the first and the only mail?

The last date to submit your post is the 22nd of April, 2013.

If that is the case, then you can ignore it. As far as I know, entries submitted even after the last date are considered as valid entries. The submit button being active is all that matters!

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

are they sending mail confirmations too after article submission? when I submitted my entry I didn't get any mail... so i was wondering... Undecided

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I don't think so. Even I did not get any confirmation mail.

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

oh okey...

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Now on trying to open the page I got this error message!!!!  LaughingTongue outSurprised

Oops - page not found!

"The answer is out there, Neo, and it's looking for you, and it will find you if you want it to." - Trinity, The Matrix

We're sorry, but you could be seeing this error for one of several reasons:
  • We messed up, and led you to a page that doesn't exist. We apologize.
  • You mistyped the URL. Go back one turn and type again.
  • You were misled here by the big bad wolf. No fear, we're here to take you back home.
  • The page you are looking for had one drink too many last night, and hasn't turned up for work as yet. We're going to find him now.
  • You came here because you had one drink too many, and were wondering what you might find in a place that doesn't exist.
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Now, this looks too Tongue outUndecidedSurprisedSealedSmileFrown

Did the IndiTeam really mess up something or have they simply deleted the file from the server instead of removing the 'Submit Entry' form as the latter requires more time than the former? Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

On Apollo Hospitals contest page, an entire block of text is hyperlinked to the entry submission form. Was the change done today or was it like that since the beginning?

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

hahaaaa it takes you to indivine submit page Laughing

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

the entries are now merged with the bloggermeet page

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Oh yes now I saw that... now it's nomore your contest entries... it's just your experience of that meet Wink

BTW, in case those are contest entries, your chance of winning anything is --->  7:83  Laughing

Tushar Kumar Singh
from Delhi,Mumbai
10 years ago

Are all the dream business contest entries shown in this one or are only a few chosen ones. I submitted my entry on that no longer existent link a good 4-5 days ago and yet my entry is nowhere to be seen on that Office 365 experience page. Did you guys submit your entries there as well ?

Stephen
from Raleigh
10 years ago

Why is that I still don't see my Blog post in that  Office 365 meet  page as well? *Confused*

I tried to submit there as well but it says' that  post already exists' Surprised

Superman! Help Pl Surprised 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

85 entries! Surprised

1-20
21-33
LockSign in to reply to this thread