Is your blog template cross browser compatible.

D Gowardhan
D Gowardhan
from Raigarh
10 years ago

Hi Friends,

I am trying to resolve a issue from a long time, but could not manae to do so

I have tried so many templates for my blogger blog www.readitt.in

but most of them do not load properly on internet explorer

do you have a solution for this issue, is it a problem only with blogger blogs or wordpress too..

regards

Gowardhan Doddi

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Vishal Verma
Vishal Verma
from Bangalore
10 years ago

blog links are not allowed in forum...

and you need responsive theme for your blog... 

Prayag Verma
Prayag Verma
from Noida
10 years ago

Hi D Gowardhan

btemplates.com is one of the oldest and largest directory of Blogger templates with over 4000 templates

Each template has a column in which it shows in which browser the template works correctly As Vishal Verma pointed out , nowadays Responsive Design is the new craze and responsive templates are very popular today. As Wikipedia puts it

A site designed with Responsive Design adapts the layout to the viewing environment by using fluid, proportion-based grids, flexible images, and CSS3 media queries, an extension of the @media rule. 

Narinder Singh
Narinder Singh
from Bengaluru
9 years ago

Hi. I know one year is a long time and hopefully by now you would have found a solution. Actually, I recently came to know of this probelm and have found a solution too. Today, I shared this post on Indivine that talks about Internet Explorer compatibility with Blogger Template and gives a simple solution that works. Please see my posts in Indivine. Hope it helps.

Best Regards

NarinderSmile

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

This in fact is a clever piece of SSP .

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Indeed it is. Digging out and waking up an old thread to share information about one of my posts that discusses something is actually SSP!

knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

All these dead thread should be deleted...Now a days people found a new way for smart ssp

Narinder Singh
from Bengaluru
9 years ago

Hey, what's "SSP" ?

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

SSP is short for Shameless Self Promotion.

As per IndiForum rules, people are supposed to not promote their blog/blog links on the forum. There are designated places like IndiVine, IndiSpire where IndiBlogger has made proper arrangement for people to share their latest posts, but not on the main forum. Though, you can share useful links on current discussions, if, you feel it adds value to the discussion or helps resolve a problem/issue. However, what you did was not right, as, though you didn't share a link, you dug out a long dead thread and asked people to visit your IndiVine post (which, again is not allowed).

Hopefully it's now clear to you, and we can expect your co-operation in keeping the forum clean.

LockSign in to reply to this thread