IndiBlogger of the Month is back

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

And the contest is back! Smile Let's decide on a category for August 2009 - yes, we have decided to skip June and July in order to catch up!

UPDATE: This topic has been moved here.

Replies 1 to 13 of 13 Descending
Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Renie, for this month!

This blog has got everything!

A Blog with Multiple variety of info, writings et al.

Richa Singh
Richa Singh
from Pune
14 years ago

hey why not make this months best blog selection category as personal blog blogs wich speak abt stories of common man

btw thanx hemal i did check renies blog its quite good man seriously lets make it this months best blog

Lakshmi Rajan
Lakshmi Rajan
from Bangalore
14 years ago

I second Hemal's category .

Blog for Everything or

A Bit of Everything

*sniff* sniff* seems like the best shot for me Wink

GingerChai.com

Prem Mishra
Prem Mishra
from Gurgaon
14 years ago

Hi,

I'm also in favor of Renie's Blog (I need a bottle of Old Monk man!!!). BTW Hemal your blog is also nice and great pleasure to go through.

Why not add a category of Creative Writing or Art.

Cheers!!

Prem

Kshitij
Kshitij
from Faridabad
14 years ago

@ Hemal Ji 

We are here to select the category... aap toh seedhe winner pe pahuch gaye. And I think we need to look at other people in the same category as Renie's (even if you decided it was Renie).

Photography?

Little bit of everything? (though I must say it doesn't  sound cool - seems like a predecided shot)

Creative writing? (since there are 10k creative people in here, right Hemal?)

Humor?

Personal?

Social Issues?

I think we must first recognize the category. And to do that, we must first stop thinking of the blogger we have in mind.

-K****ij

http://dusht-ka-drishtikone.blogspot.com/

http://mitti-ka-sher.blogspot.com/

Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

Buddy, thrs no need 2 gt so senti.. hemal was not suggesting renie's blog, jus replying 2 him Innocent

Anirban Saha
Anirban Saha
from Kolkata
14 years ago

well people .... am not sure... but i feel you will like my blog.

http://anirbansaha.wordpress.com

regards

anirban

Kshitij
from Faridabad
14 years ago

Sir, we are not doing self promotion. We are deciding the category.

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

I don't think Hemal was nominating me... he was simply replying to me! Smile

Vipul Grover
Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

Hey Renie, we shud not miss this discussion tht we already  had while waiting 4 the contest to open..

Where is IndiBlogger of the Month for June 2009???

Most of us (8 in all) have voted here for ORIGINAL LITERATURE (self-written short stories, memoirs and poems).

I believe we can even go for only one of them, i.e. either poetry or short stories(fiction nd non-fiction both)!

http://blog-a-ton.blogspot.com/

Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

nd yeah gr8 2 have the contest back:)

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

Sorry, Vipul, I forgot about that one... permission to rename that topic and attach it to the August contest?

Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

Hey Renie do tht 4 sure.. its all urs Smile

The Ketchup Girl
The Ketchup Girl
from Sydney
14 years ago

would love a personal blog contest...:)

Shankar
Shankar
from Chennai
14 years ago

ya..I think a blog with variety of contents...:"THis Blog has got everything".... choose this..good one hemal.... http://ballat.blogspot.com 

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

If we have a category that's non-specific like "has everything" it becomes a moderation & voting nightmare.... we'll have a thousand nominations! I'd go for "Original Literature" - either short stories or poems. Smile

Just curious - do short stories necessarily need to be fictional?

Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

Thts gr8.. the one i sggstd i mentiond tht short stories cn b both fictional nd non-fictional(like memoirs) Smile

but man if this gts selectd it will b hell of a job 4 me 2 choose b/w all my poems nd short stories, thts why diplomatically i chngd my suggestion 2 either one of thm Wink

Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

Nd othr members like Sriharsha nd Kadamberi have also suggested to go only one of the two, i.e., either poems or short stories! I blive evn they r facing similar dillemas Smile

Sriharsha
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Yep! I'd rather go for poems coz we'll have a challenging job right between the few lines. Stories might turn out be more perspective oriented than poems.

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

UPDATE: This topic has been moved here.

Teal
Teal
from Chennai
14 years ago

Hey guys!

I have joined Indiblogger quite a few months back , but never posted on a forum.

Would really like to submit an entry for the Blog of the month for the current month.

Can someone please let this newbie know how it is done? Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread