What is the purpose of Indiblogger Forum?

Neha
Neha
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Just one simple question - why was this forum created?

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: Grammatical Error
Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Anurag Yelkur
Anurag Yelkur
from Delhi
13 years ago

Probably to serve as a common forum and provide a platform to budding Indian bloggers to showcase their blogs and their writing talents. 

Neha
from Mumbai
13 years ago

hmmm. Logical.

Anurag Yelkur
from Delhi
13 years ago

@ Neha... No, that is what Indiblogger uses to promote itself.

That statement was an invisibility cloak for the real purpose. The real purpose(atleast in India) behind everything that aims at social interaction, is that it is a platform for teenage boys(and older ones in some other cases) to hit on the opposite sex. It is quite true, any post from a female on Indivine instantly gets promoted, all female written blogs have huge number of followers, get loads of comments etc.!!! No offense... I am new to the world of bloggers... what do I know???

Neha
from Mumbai
13 years ago

I understand your sentiments; but my question is specific. In fact the query/curiosity that you have, there is a topic or the same in the forum. do check it out. Blog what you want to. Why worry about numbers right? :)

Sachin Arya
from Pilani
13 years ago

Anurag, you are about to open pandora's box...a topic which was threadbare discussed few days on this same, holy forum...

checkout http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=4980

Cheers,

Sachin

Anurag Yelkur
from Delhi
13 years ago

Boy, I was just trying to poke fun at female bloggers, but after checking out the link posted by Sachin, the only thing that I could say was, "holy ****". There has been a full blooded discussion on that!!! People posting what not to back up their points. Now my mind has just done three cartwheels!!!

On today's list of things to do...

*Plan Mischief, muhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

*Okay before that, study for your semester examination taking place tomorrow. :(

Neha
from Mumbai
13 years ago

but have you noticed? guys only prefer to comment on a lady's blog? :D

Anurag Yelkur
from Delhi
13 years ago

^^^???

Sachin Arya
Sachin Arya
from Pilani
13 years ago

"putting on my philosophy hat"

I would say it has helped me reach out and uncover gem of blogs which I could not have found otherwise. Likewise, I have put my blog in front of large audience, who were not known to me, and hence know my writings real worth (which is not much :( ... kidding)

So, you can think of this forum as olden days form of market where we barter blogs mainly... :)

Cheers,

Sachin

P.S> I know you are looking for some deeper answer :)

Neha
from Mumbai
13 years ago

interesting. I am not looking for a deeper answer. I am looking for logical answers. Because I have seen many topics around the forum that do not make sense to me. I am too dumb in these things. So clarifying from the Indiblogger regular masters :)

Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Simple - Help yourself and help others!

Neha
from Mumbai
13 years ago

hmmm..

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

isn't it logica, short n sweet?

Neha
from Mumbai
13 years ago

but my observations say something else. You are one person whom I will believe. So what to do about the topics that fall out of this definition?

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Well, the systems are there to be abused... this forum is no exception. Remember, there is no perfect thingy world :)

Neha
from Mumbai
13 years ago

hmmm, true. No wonder intellects like us are appreciated :P very few perfect people left na :D

Witty Jester
Witty Jester
from Pune
13 years ago

Well i think its like a hangout coffee place for bloggers,where we interact,make new friends,ask questions ,gossip,*****,celebrate,hangout,share opinions,criticise,comment,agree,disagree,brag,discuss and do everything that a group of people with a common intrest do.There is nothing more to it,i don't think it was created to serve some higher purpose.

Neha
from Mumbai
13 years ago

accusations and personal differences are included in everything? Just curious to know as you have mentioned quite a few things here.

Witty Jester
from Pune
13 years ago

well i am really amused at the fact that you doubt the sincerity of my opinion,and since you have mentioned a generalisation which makes me curious that why was this post started on the first place, i dnt thnk i would be surprised by the answer :p

Loganathan
Loganathan
from Chennai
13 years ago

one stop shop to view different kinds of blogs. 

Cheers,

Loganathan 

http://cresloga.wordpress.com/

LockSign in to reply to this thread