Read the topic before voting.

Lahari
Lahari
from Bangalore
13 years ago

I really like the new feature of Indiblogger.. View and read the post before voting is a very nice concept. Voting without reading a blog just coz for the sake of voting or we know the person or the person already has many votings was a topic which was raised a few months back..http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=5420.. Now happy to see Indiblogger resolving this issue too.. Love the way Indiblogger is bringing up new features in a very sensable manner.. Kudos..Great work..

Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
Sanjay Vedula
Sanjay Vedula
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

@Lahari

Absolutely! The reason I say team Indiblogger is the best :D 

Deepak
from India
13 years ago

+1 @Sanjay Smile

Sanjay Vedula
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

@Deepak +infinity kar do bhai! #indiblogger \m/s Wink

Lahari
Lahari
from Bangalore
13 years ago

totally agree :)

Sanjay Vedula
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Cool

very right sanjay , its surely cool.Smile

I read most of them, but kannda language i think i hve to learn , I think they will teach me so, i surely hve a reason to vote for them too.

Sanjay Vedula
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

@Pramod lol! Smile 

@sanjay, thanks for understanding me.Smile

Sanjay Vedula
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Wink

80% , i guess bloggers are not here to earn a living on it, just because its a passion,

a small pat on the back, surely boosts the moral and u lose nothing.

Aashish Sood
Aashish Sood
from Delhi
13 years ago

What was the need to open a new thread for this when already there are three or four thread, just couple of lines down, already running on this topic?

Lahari
from Bangalore
13 years ago

I just wanted to thank Indiblogger.. Nothing more than that :). When I started this topic 1 week before, that day, there was only one thread which then was started 4months ago. I have also mentioned that link in my thread.

rightly explained, Smile

Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Absolutely, i am loving it :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread