Do you Really read the Posts or Just Promote it because....

Pankaj Gupta
Pankaj Gupta
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Do you really read the posts submitted in IndiVine or just promote it after opening the website without reading?

You many think since other have done for me then I should also do the same. That is OK. But If you really read those posts then do you comment on those posts?

If you are commenting there then it will make the author to feel great rather than just promotion here.

What Do you say ?

Thanks & be sure to participate in the discussion.

My Blog

Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
Neel
Neel
from india
13 years ago

read your post on copy paste detecters,found it useful.

Pankaj Gupta
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Thanks a Lot for reading my blog post and giving your comment. :)

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Hii Pankaj, Thanks a lot for promoting my post. Are you Marathi? This subject is interesting. I have vote once just after I submitted the article to IndiVine. So how can anybody read in such a short time. Even I do not know whether ppl promoting posts are Marathi or not? If anybody do not comment then how can the author get, why they are promoting? What to do for this?

Pankaj Gupta
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Actually not much, but little bit know.. I am from UP. So, Since I visited your website so there is no problem in promoting, I think. What do you say?

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Ya thanks for that! But how can I know that you felt it worth promoting or not? or just for promotion. And promoting is the sign that someone liked the writing, That gives really such a gr8 joy. But if I anybody votes without reading, then the heart breaks. Seriously.

Pankaj Gupta
from Bangalore
13 years ago

That's the main reason I started this discussion :) Let to see the further discussion..

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

There has been a big discussion already on a diff. thread

Pankaj Gupta
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Can you please share that thread?

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago
Niranjana.S
Niranjana.S
from chennai
13 years ago

yeah even i agree! there are so many visitors from indi who visit my blog. some promote. but i'd prefer the comments anytime. :)

Vee
Vee
from Minneapolis
13 years ago

earlier when there was no restriction that the post has to be viewed to promote it on indivine, every post I shared used to be promoted by many who inturn expect me to promote theirs.  now, people rarely promote my posts if I share one, and not to mention that very rarely I get comments from users through indivine. to me, indivine doesn't seem to work. no offense, but that's how it is. 

and i too prefer comments anytime. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread