How to Find All IndiVine Posts of a blogger in Indiblogger

I tried max Searches to find an answer but no matches found for this query. So my question is: (may be I am ignorant of a feature here)

How can I find all the posts of a single blogger in Indivine ? In his account I can only see the top voted indivine posts only.

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

You can only see the top posts on Indivine, if you are interested in that blogger then directly check out the blog for more posts!!!

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Hi Siju! I put this thread for the same reason.http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=7687. Please check out my view.

Thanks Arti and Mohini for your kind assistance.

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

My pleasureSmile

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

My pleasure ++1! In fact I had the same problem, so put so many suggestions there on my thread. I didn't get positive response. Now, frankly tell you, made my mind away from suggestions and concentrate on something else.

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

I believe we cannot see the entire posts of the blogger maybe 6 at a time, but one can look into the blog link and get to see all the post, am i wrong ?

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
We can only see the top voted posts on the profile... And the latest posts by the blogger...
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Right on the dot Arti, you are right

Vee
Vee
from Minneapolis
13 years ago

this could have been useful. feature to find all Indivine posts from one single user at a place. 

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Yes it would have been great.

LockSign in to reply to this thread