Shopper's Stop: START SOMETHING NEW contest

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Shoppers Stop Perfect Look

"Pick your favorite apparel & accessories from www.shoppersstop.comand put together an ensemble that’s the perfect look for This festive season. The most stylish look stands a chance to win some exciting prizes!"

So finally, another contest appears... and it does appear challenging. Mixing fashion and style with writing isn't really as easy as it sounds...

Details here:

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=69

This thread is initiated by Ekta Khetan and Arvind Passey.

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: All for a smile from my friend! :)
Replies 21 to 40 of 72 Descending
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

When are the results expected?

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Now this is a real 'start something new' question, TF! :)

Looking at what happens when judges go on soaking for too long, it is better to clamour for results even before the contest has ended. I love this concept. Come to think of it, shouldn't contests be specifying a date for results too as they do have a cut-off date for entries...?

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thanks, Mr. Passey. I did not find the contest interesting. So I thought maybe at least I will find the results interesting.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Won't they extend the contest? :)(-[]\|

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Yeah. Can the deadline be extended? Not that I will participate even if deadline is extended though.

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Y-A-W-N... the topic is too tedious. I've selected a few products but haven't yet gone beyond that -- 

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

I've done with my entry. Waiting for my voucher to buy all those things. Tongue out

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Great... so they now have 75 entries! Surprisingly low number of entries for this contest though... 

Bhushavali
Bhushavali
from Chennai
11 years ago

Last day extended as usual!

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Extensions of submission dates are a boon sometimes... for some of us. In this instance, i get an opportunity now to finally get down to writing a post for this contest... was busy travelling for the past couple of months.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

I feel as if everyone were sure that the deadline would be extended. Many entries seem to get added after the extension...

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

With so few entries, the extension were bound to happen. But I will still not be participating.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Seeing the words 'few entries', I am reminded of the Qvendo contest. The entries for that contest too were quite less. At that time, rather than extending the contest, they have anncounced extra prizes worth 25k a day or two before the deadline. The entries count hasn't gone up but people like me felt happy on receiving those additional prizes! Smile

Now, I wonder how many entries Sunsilk would receive given the number of prizes. Of course, hampers would do but a pen drive could have been much better. Smile

vinisha
from chennai
11 years ago

ill tell you the reason of very few entries this time-its coz bloggers are losing the hope to recieve prizes after no hampers and vouchers from sony people and surf excel team toh  not even disclosing the results ,after all this ,it is bound to happen

Sulagna Dasgupta
Sulagna Dasgupta
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hmm... I posted on this issue elsewhere too - how to send an entry for such contests WITHOUT hosting them on your blog? Can Indivine host it somewhere? (if it's a question of publicity - Indivine anyday gets more traffic than all its members combined, so don't see a problem there). Some of us have focussed blogs (unlike personal blogs) where we can't post random topics like these...whereas we also wish to enter such contests...

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago
So I just realized that I have to write something for this contest!
Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Any chances of further extending the deadlines? If yes, we can coin more posts as I can see ppl getting comfortable with topic and started participating more. Extending till weekend should work well to clock in more posts say 200+

What say team Indi?

sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
11 years ago

Initially I thought of ditching this contest but when I Browsed through shoppers stop site for some recent purchase I was like lets participate in this contest too.

submitted my entry at last minute :D

Ankita Singhal
Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Well this was my first ever participation on IndiB and I enjoyed it.

Ps:-- under which rock was I all this time????Undecided

sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
11 years ago

page says that contest closes on 17th December but it is still allowing to submit entry.

Inditeam please look into this.

SaroSena
SaroSena
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Time to wait for the results! :)

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

And today is the fifteenthCool

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

are the results going to be out today for sure ?:)

Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

patience ,sweetheart , have patience! you forgot my lessons :S

KAJAL MAJHI
KAJAL MAJHI
from Mahanad
11 years ago

Its result time :) in my school days I never went to get my report card on declaration day, but here am serious about Indi result... Tongue out

SaroSena
SaroSena
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Safe to say, looks like there's been a delay!

They should have been notified us!!Undecided

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

seriously why do brands promise stuff they cant deliverCry

The Dreamy Dramebaaz
The Dreamy Dramebaaz
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Been waiting for the results since morning , seriously was never so desperate to know results :D ! Hope those shoppersstop guys are reading this!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

Results coming out later today everyone - the IndiTeam is doing a final check of the winning entries!

LockSign in to reply to this thread