The Del Monte Blogger Recipe Carnival (149)

#DelMonteRecipes

Diya Kohli

Votes6
NA

a fish called cat

chroniclesofthekitchen.blogspot.com - Rummaging through the larder, I discovered some unused goodies from Del Monte. A little bit of improvisation later, I was ready with a good looking, good health inducing and pretty darn good tasting...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Ashima

Votes3
29

Grapple Salad

foodbritannica.blogspot.com - This is a delicious salad you’ll fall in love with after one try! I gave a twist to standard Greek salad, and whoa – I got this amazing creation as a gift for my heart and my taste buds....
Sign in to promote this post morego

Jaleelakamal

Votes1
60

Palak Hamuus

samaiyalattakaasam.blogspot.com - Palak Hamuus goes with kuboos, chappati, naan and grill Items. Very good Spread for sandwich, shawarma, filafil sandwich. I used here del monte chickpeas tin.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Chitra

Votes18
25

CHULBULI IDLI

zindagiunlimited.blogspot.com - This is for all the southies who are fed of having the idli sambhar ,dosa sambhar combo of breakfast 5 days a week.This is idli with a twist. I bet you are going to love this....:)
Sign in to promote this post morego

Amrita Gill Tupper

Votes2
44

Spinach and Sweetcorn Tartlets

amritavishal127.blogspot.com - A Savoury Tartlet with the bitterness of spinach balanced with the sweetness of Del Monte corn kernels and topped with cheese.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Mukta Varma

Votes31
40

Cheese Souffle

bake-a-mania.blogspot.com - Savoury or sweet this is one dish that has always held my rapt attention. There is something so elegant about this classic dish that deeply attracts you towards it, propelling you to try it atleast...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Nonsense Girl

Votes14
39

Prune and walnut bread

nonsensegirl.wordpress.com - Using Delmonte Prunes with walnuts to make this sweet tangy nutty bread. Videos on bread making included.
Sign in to promote this post morego

C. Suresh

Votes49
65

Salad Variations

jambudweepam.blogspot.com - I never knew what I had let myself in for when I promised myself to attempt every single contest on Indiblogger this year. Ye Gods, was it necessary to drive in the lesson about the risks of making...
Sign in to promote this post morego

rahul

Votes7
40

Taste of India

levelnxt.blogspot.com - Interesting recipe coming from my mom's kitchen :)
Sign in to promote this post morego