The Del Monte Blogger Recipe Carnival (149)

#DelMonteRecipes

Sumit Surai

Votes3
41

Khatti Nutty Ice Cream

sumitsurai.com - Dessert with nuts, fruits and reduced fruit drink over ice cream
Sign in to promote this post morego

Kappu

Votes10
36

Mushroom Soy Gravy

grafitti-on-my-wall.blogspot.com - A little Del monte sauce and life goes IalsoLikeVeggies :D
Sign in to promote this post morego

Sanjeeta KK

Votes3
36

Eggless Pineapple and Orange Cookies - A...

sanjeetakk.blogspot.com - A flavorful chewy cookie baked with canned pineapple, orange zest and cinnamon powder gives extra zing to these delicious cookies!
Sign in to promote this post morego

asteria is here..

Votes8
36

The (mis)Invention!!!!

asteriascanvass.blogspot.com - Del monte reminded me of this incident back in college.Read ahead to find out how I got saved from a goof-up.
Sign in to promote this post morego

rahul

Votes7
40

Taste of India

levelnxt.blogspot.com - Interesting recipe coming from my mom's kitchen :)
Sign in to promote this post morego

Sanjeeta KK

Votes18
62

No-Bake Healthy Chocolate Prune Brownies

litebite.in - A no-bake healthy chocolate Prune Brownie. So much chocolate, so little time!
Sign in to promote this post morego

Cecilia

Votes7
36

Sweet Tangy Chicken with Spinach Raita

mermaidparadiso.blogspot.com - Simple. Easy to make. Delicious. The beauty of this dish is that it has all the essential nutrients and vitamins necessary for a healthy lifestyle.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Mukta Varma

Votes17
40

Savoury Pancakes with Sweetcorn filling

bake-a-mania.blogspot.com - I just realised that the "Delmonte Blogger recipe carnival" closes in one two days and I still have a few recipes lined up that I would really like to contribute. For this reason, I am...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Chitra

Votes10
25

EGG O ROLL

zindagiunlimited.blogspot.com - yummylicious is the word...One fool proof way to beat the crazy hunger pangs while you return home after a hard day's work..Suits best for batchelors :)
Sign in to promote this post morego