Go further to get closer (150)

rajat chauhan

Votes6
NA

Go Further To Get Closer!!!!!

piczload.com - It’s always people mindset if they travel to beautiful places they can turn the moment and breed love more than any-other, I sometimes think alike. It does just take a couple of minutes, a...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Narasimha Sharma Veturi

Votes34
33

Go further, Get Closer

veturisarma.blogspot.com - A short story written for the contest by British Airways
Sign in to promote this post morego

Arti

Votes233
77

The Story of a Girl...

myyatradiary.com - So how far could I go for someone I love and who would that be? Family, or friends… or… ?
Sign in to promote this post morego

June Paul

Votes9
38

Hey there Delilah: Flying far to get closer in...

journojuno.wordpress.com - The story of two people where he finally decides to fly far off to London to get closer to the one he loves, and ask her to marry him!
Sign in to promote this post morego

Sanguine

Votes23
42

2200 Kms... In Search of Him

fromatravellersdiary.blogspot.com - The air was chilly. I put my hands on the window to feel the cold and pulled away almost instantly. It was freezing and I heard my teeth chatter. The train was chugging through realms of whiteness....
Sign in to promote this post morego

HR

Votes0
50

Far to find someone you love to come closer

bangalurubeauty.blogspot.com - Are you looking for someone who is far from you and waiting for to come closer? If so, read this short article.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Saket Kalikar

Votes8
32

A Dream Too Far!

saketkblog.blogspot.com - He had gone far to let me achieve my dream; and I would have gone any far to let him achieve his.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Tarun Goel

Votes1
36

Love , All It Takes One More Step

myboardmyblog.blogspot.com - Why love is all about one more chance, one little step, and one precious moment. Love , All It Takes One More Step
Sign in to promote this post morego

yamini kharat

Votes30
75

Everything Is Fair In Love

thevibrantwriter.com - Love can drive you crazy or make you do things that you never dreamed about. All I know is if it gets you closer it's fair.
Sign in to promote this post morego