Dove Go Play (63)

Surbhi Bafna

Votes11

Bhavana Lalwani

Votes19
45

A Girly Curly Dove Story

lifewithpenandpapers.blogspot.com - I was riding my cycle and my choties tied with red ribbon were swaying in air.
Sign in to promote this post morego

ankit jain

Votes9
36

And I learned to play with them..

dare-to-think-beyond-horizon.blogspot.com - The tale of my hairs and how did I finally learnt the art to play with them..:)
Sign in to promote this post morego

Snighda Gharami

Votes5
46

I learnt, no cancer could ever take it #DovePlay

faithunlimited1.wordpress.com - "If you can not understand what's up with your girl, look at her hairs, it will narrate you everything" and i learnt no cancer could ever take that beauty, nothing ever if it holds up...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Himadri

Votes3
29

My hair, Fly like dove

himmilicious.in - This post is written for Indiblogger Contest for Dove #DovePlay
Sign in to promote this post morego

disha kotak

Votes21
40

The Bald Women At The Door - A Dove Play Story

idontsharedesserts.blogspot.com - You've walked passed her all your life , She has been the same old for centuries, She finally shares her story .... Her makeover dream with DovePlay...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Saket Kalikar

Votes26
32

The Hairplay, The Foreplay, And The Lovemaking

saketkblog.blogspot.com - Her hairplay was their foreplay. Whenever she wore a new hairstyle, they made love.
Sign in to promote this post morego

sarah malik

Votes9
29

A 'hairy' friendship

sarahmalikdelhi.blogspot.com - what if your hair suddenly started to communicate with you? suddenly someone tickled me light surprised I was to hear it speak twas none other than my hair requesting me to play hide and seek! I...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Bhumika Thakkar

Votes13
73

Do you like Playing with your Hair ?

newlove-makeup.com - Do you like Playing with your Hair ? Dove Hair Care
Sign in to promote this post morego