Close Encounters of the Smelly Kind (151)

Priyanka Dey

Votes2
46

We're Re-born Day After Day

priyankazneverland.blogspot.com - How time flies by and how we learn to gulp it with a pinch of salt and a sip of lime, every day.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Parwati singari

Votes2
62

In De ot water

parwatisingari.com - “I believe in getting into hot water - it helps keep you clean.”
Sign in to promote this post morego

Aditya

Votes4
32

Me and Smelly People around Me

eatoutsdelhi.net - How I deal with smelly people in Sadar Bazar where I go daily to supply my company products.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Ekta Khetan

Votes73
66

Close Encounter with Stinky Mr.Chappantikli

numerounity.com - When I met Stinky Mr. Chappantikli, sparks were sure to rot and how. Here's a small narration of my close encounter and how did I overcome with the help of Racold Water Heaters.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Aravind Bachu

Votes5
NA

Racold to the tiger’s rescue

aravindbachu.in - Our Smelly Tiger could kill bugs and lizards with his smell, but one bath changes his entire life. All thanks to Racold for the timing. 100% true story.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Aditya

Votes7
32

Karan and the Smelly Tribe - Read at your own...

eatoutsdelhi.net - The post is about Karan who entered a smelly tribe and read to know how he turned it to a clean tribe.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Siddharth

Votes2
40

The Journey of Smell from Ricoh to Rahul

sidsavenue.blogspot.com - Ricoh died trying to find a solution to his body smell issue. But Rahul got rid of the issue and lived happily...Read the fascinating journey of smell from Ricoh to Rahul
Sign in to promote this post morego