IndiPattaani

Beauty has an address! (80)

#MagicalOman

Balaka Basu

Votes2
33

Oman-Travel to the land of desert rain

mumbong.blogspot.com - Oman is the only country in the Gulf region apart from Yemen to have a monsoon season. The rainfall induced greenery has earned Salalah the title of “Kerala of the middle East”. The...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Garima Nag

Votes7
62

Oman – Beauty Has An Address

sweetsharing.com - Must visit places in the Beautiful country of Oman . Oman -beauty has an address.
Sign in to promote this post morego

AneeshBabu

Votes0
NA

War and Peace

makkathayam.com - Al Rustaq fort, Oman is in a meditative state. The fort which has seen bloody battles and loud shreiks may get disturbed by the sound of a car engine today.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Srinivasa Prasath

Votes1
36

A Slice of Arabian Adventure

2eyes1worldaddedlens.blogspot.com - Beauty has an address! - My new blog post on Oman travel.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Soumya

Votes7
77

Oman - A Beautiful Adress

lifeofleo.in - My entry for the 'Beauty has an address!" contest.
Sign in to promote this post morego

geetanjali

Votes2
36

Beauty has an Address - OMAN

hipstervoice.wordpress.com - Trust me guys ! writing to get selected for OMAN is OMG! Thing and it really takes a lot of tries and tries so that my entry to be selected but then second thought hey! write what your heart says !
Sign in to promote this post morego

Thommen Jose

Votes2
70

Of suqs and sambuqs: Exploring Oman with Ibn...

wanderink.com - If I were to visit Oman, I’d let the intrepid traveller Ibn Battuta take me around, happy to follow in his footsteps, reposing my trust in his ability to 'bring it live again for the...
Sign in to promote this post morego

cifarshayar

Votes2
65

Fragrant Oman

blogthepoint.blogspot.com - I would love to visit Oman for frankincense
Sign in to promote this post morego

Ankita and Mohit

Votes3
50

Omani Nights

ankitashreeram.blogspot.com - When I look at images of Jabreen Castle or the sun-kissed Jabal Shams, I feel as though I’ve known the hypnotic deserts of Oman in a previous lifetime. I imagine having been an Arabian...
Sign in to promote this post morego