Sets You On Fire! (137)

#FieryGrilled

Farah

Votes24
28

Sizzling cold night running down my spine

i-pari.blogspot.com - Some incidents you cannot forgot, this is one them when I was encountered lonely streets in the chilled nights
Sign in to promote this post morego

Manoj

Votes4
25

Lost in the Hills

lookmanojhere.wordpress.com - This is a real life experience that happened to me. I was Thirsty and dint find enough energy to shout to get my way out. When I was shouting, it seemed to be like the cry of an Engine that hadnt...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Bharat Prajapati

Votes19
84

Revealed: Night Out on 31st Dec

newsilike.in - This 31st party was just rocking and mostly an unforgettable one. Mom-dad were out of town ,there was no one at home and so it was on me to throw a new year party, for my wolfpack (purely inspired...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Divya

Votes8
49

It is a Bison

divineblush.blogspot.com - In this post I am sharing my team outing experience in Kodaikanal which made our day into a Fiery Day!
Sign in to promote this post morego

Akriti Bahal

Votes10
NA

When World Seems A Clone

akriti91.wordpress.com - The post is about the night that changed my life. I was mistakenly left behind, all alone in a place completely unknown, by my friends; and suddenly I found my Mom, who rescued me, she was there...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Thousif Raza M.B

Votes12
36

How i made mission impossible POSSIBLE

knowthousif.blogspot.com - Its about how i treated my high school bully to a dish called REVENGE Suggested garnishing: Serve it cold ;) Happy reading
Sign in to promote this post morego

Randhir Singh Suman

Votes15
55

यह स्तर है भारतीय...

loksangharsha.blogspot.com - लखनऊ के पासपोर्ट अधिकारी जयप्रकाश सिंह नर्वदेश्वर लॉ कॉलेज के छात्र भी हैं...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Manisha Bhatia

Votes52
35

NO MORE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE - SAVE WOMEN AND...

mani-wheniwaslostinme.blogspot.com - I am submitting this post as a part of Indivine Fiery Grilled Contest through which I have highlighted the grave issue of domestic violence and child abuse. I am extremely thankful for this wonderful...
Sign in to promote this post morego

umesh derebail

Votes48
36

Startle, Rattle and Battle

de-guide.blogspot.com - My aunt arrived in Mumbai en route to Paris to attend my sister's childbirth in 2001. Alas our sleep was broken by a telephonic ring tone. My aunt received the bad news that her son-in-law was...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Pri

Votes46
58

Life as a doctor---The Hippocratic Oath...

drpriyankanaik.com - A recollection of an experience during my internship in medical school, where the usage of a sharp mind and a fiery tongue helped me save a life and stand up for what i believe in...
Sign in to promote this post morego