Time To Change! (291)
#voiceofchange39
It's all about the money.. NEWS FLASH :...
thisistherealitarin.blogspot.com - The recent Tehelka sting operation brought to light the mind set of our police work. Can our generation fight it? Time to Change!33
Can sentence to death full stop the rape cases?
ankitamahajan.wordpress.com - This is a serious issue and people should do something to remove this blot from our society.40
Against the tide
taxfreethoughts.wordpress.com - Circumstances are beyond our control but brining about a change or at least making a positive move is the power we all have within us! Read on to know how I want to bring it39
A change for sure. But how?
sangeeta-homealone.blogspot.com - A change is required in the way policemen judge crime against women. A change is also required in the way policemen are recruited and inducted, after a good drill and aptitude tests.25
Tea Time Changes Saga 11
riozee.com - The sun has started to rise on the horizon, and I am ready with my tea cups. The first sip of refreshing tea opened up the pores of mind. My mind took me to the famous sher of Mirza Ghalib...25
Tea Time Changes Saga 14
riozee.com - My tea cups were getting some awareness towards change. My mind mused over a picture that I had seen lately. The plethora of messes, and the actions towards their eradication, looked somewhat like...36
The Change I need to See in the world is ME
shreyaskulkarni.wordpress.com - The only constant in world today is CHANGE". Very true. But then change what ? I see people expressing their problems with almost everything around them. They hate the way politicians are...46
Transform Your Thinking
virtual-kidspace.blogspot.com - Touching the broomstick won't affect the dignity of a person.In real,keeping the home unclean only lowers the dignity of its family members.33
Haiku Thinking
kavithaivaasal.blogspot.com - These eight haiku poems in tamil are having great change to a human life. kindly read and vote.44






