The Lakmé Diva Blogger Contest (181)

#LakmeDiva

Sushmita

Votes26
67

When work is fun!

sushmitamalakar.com - When working with Kyra, work is fun.
Sign in to promote this post morego

C. Suresh

Votes104
65

A Season of Hope! A Season of Despair!

jambudweepam.blogspot.com - Entry for the Lakme Contest. Never thought I would manage one:)
Sign in to promote this post morego

Prasanna Rao

Votes32
36

Love in Sunshine

prasannaprao.blogspot.com - How Lakme Sun Expert gave Sandhya her life and love back to her.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Mumbai Gluttons

Votes17
NA

And not just Surviving this Summer was on your...

mumbaigluttons.blogspot.com - The post talks holistically about diet and health routines for summer. By Celin Thomas Mumbai Gluttons (Blog)
Sign in to promote this post morego

Bhushavali

Votes22
81

Travelling Diva!

fashion.bhushavali.com - Bitten by the Wanderlust and having Fun in The Sun, yet being a Diva at the end of the day!!!
Sign in to promote this post morego

Hamsini

Votes39
25

Living in a summer haze

unsecretpromises.blogspot.com - This summer, I want to escape the heat. But being the ambitious person that I am, I want it all.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Randhir Singh Suman

Votes14
55

पुण्यतिथि:गामा...

loksangharsha.blogspot.com - Jagadishwar चतुर्वेदी,पहलवान गामा
Sign in to promote this post morego

Ashreya

Votes24
40

Kyra O Kyra.

ashreyamom.wordpress.com - At a distance I saw a pretty girl. She was wearing a nice white shirt with floral pattern skirt. She was stunning to look at. She was picking up shells. She was wearing goggles, like a hair band to...
Sign in to promote this post morego