It looks like you don't have the Flash player.

Get Adobe Flash player

The Straight Hair Experiment (115)

Preeti Garg

Votes4
54

The Straight Hair Experiments- Tangles Became...

preeti-kitchen.blogspot.com - Some funny and wildest ideas for getting perfect straight hair
Sign in to promote this post morego

Abha

Votes4
NA

Craziness. Because you asked for it.

idiosyncracticways.blogspot.com - My inane and absolutely ludicrous ideas exclusively for Sunsilk Hair Experiment Contest.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Priya Chaphekar

Votes3
24

Straight & Sexy!

elusivefigments.blogspot.com - A fashion journalist by profession, we all are looking at new ways to experiment with hair and beauty. I liked this contest especially because it got my creative juices flowing!
Sign in to promote this post morego

Sia

Votes3
36

Make 'em Straight

itswhereiscribble.wordpress.com - I belong to the group of girls who neither have straight hair nor the curly ones. We hang in right in the middle and have what is called a Wavy Hair..Not that I complain, in fact I used love my...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Rakiya Zainab

Votes6
25

FEVISTRUCK!!!

walkdownmemoire.blogspot.com - Early young days.. where school was nothing more than innocence and home was nothing more than a trail and error station.. I had this fad for Straight...Lonnggg Hair.. Every time Zeenat Aman came on...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Maulik Doshi

Votes2
36

The Mad Hairdresser

maulikonpaper.wordpress.com - 5 ways from The Mad Hairdresser to get perfect straight hair :D
Sign in to promote this post morego

Kirti

Votes1
36

Taming of My Hair

ifwisheswere.wordpress.com - How we tried to tame my hair using Physics!
Sign in to promote this post morego

SADIA

Votes2
40

CRAZIEST AND THE WAKIEST EXPERIMENT TO STRAIGHTEN...

foreverbeautifull.blogspot.com - THIS IS BY FAR THE CRAZIEST EXPERIMENT THAT I WOULD ONLY THINK IN MY DREAM.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Ankita Singhal

Votes15
43

Enough of sanity︱Time to get Crazy-supa-wacky

makeachange1.wordpress.com - bored of your curly wavy hairs, needs ExCiteMenT!!! 10 Crazy-supa-wacky hair straightening experiments. And one of the experiments I am suggesting will make you go INTERNATIONAL. Wohoo!!
Sign in to promote this post morego

umbrella22

Votes3
25

My sticky, smelly herbal mix for straight hair

baanugomes.blogspot.com - This blog is written for Sunsilk's perfect straight hair contest.
Sign in to promote this post morego