WeChat with Anyone, Anywhere! (309)

Meety

Votes1
39

When WeChat With Our Odd Favorites

mymindscollage.blogspot.com - A causal chat on a hungry day with my favorite cusines
Sign in to promote this post morego

Rayla Noel

Votes11
54

MY 5 Fantastic Invitees to WECHAT

raeindia.wordpress.com - Given Creative License,anywhere, any time, whoever… no bars on language, era, fictional, living or not, not region restricted, here goes :
Sign in to promote this post morego

AMIT CHAHAR

Votes1
36

My Twisted Yet Genius WeChat Group

amitchahar.tumblr.com - Being an aspiring entrepreneur, I always want to build something innovative for the future. So, If I could connect with 5 people in WeChat Group, following will be my first options to change my life...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Rat

Votes29
58

Happy September

ratnibbles.blogspot.com - A Peppy Chat : Excerpt from the story of September who lives happily and connected...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Ankit

Votes7
57

WeChat : The Awesome 5 Group

thedroidarea.com - WeChat Application needs no introduction. If you are a Cat freak and love to connect to your friends, WeChat is certainly made for you. With some totally new concept of Voice Chat (like we used a...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Oormi Nair

Votes9
25

My Little WeChat Group

thedumpstn.blogspot.com - The people I'd want to add to my WeChat group!
Sign in to promote this post morego

Rayla Noel

Votes86
54

MY 5+ Fantastic Invitees to WECHAT

raeindia.wordpress.com - Given Creative License : Anytime, Anyone,Anywhere,Meet my 5 Fav. Personalities Surprise Invitee @ 5 Chat LIVE
Sign in to promote this post morego

Achyuth Sankar

Votes5
NA

K.M.S.C.D

thestorytellerslostpages.wordpress.com - A post where I decide to talk with Kubrick, Murakami, Senna, Cobain and Dumbledore when asked to choose five people I'd love to meet in a WeChat group.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Canary

Votes7
33

Canary and all her eye candies!

crispingcanary.blogspot.com - Group chatting is so much fun! I have brought together heartthrobs of all times and all geographies together for my exclusive little WeChat group! ;)
Sign in to promote this post morego

Mahendran T

Votes3
25

“WeChat with Anyone, Anywhere!”

lunaticlab.wordpress.com - This blogpost is an attempt for Wechat's blogging competition.
Sign in to promote this post morego
Varun