The Character (50)
49
luna ni vasulat
riteshmokasana.wordpress.com - Story about one guy survived his life with unknown family28
Corporate Warrior – Proto begins to work
ajeeshv.wordpress.com - Proto’s cubicle was right next to Anto. The space was cramped with little leg room for the tall boy Proto and he hardly could breathe with Anto sitting right next to him. Soon after; Anto was...36
A story comes alive only with- characters
sixteensheep.blogspot.com - So once, I was thinking about what makes a story great. And then I got it- eureka. Characters, of course.62
The goatherd
parwatisingari.com - The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's for which the sheep thanks the shepherd as his liberator, while the wolf denounces him for the same act as the destroyer of liberty. Plainly, the...59
blether an'fin
plinkyprompt.wordpress.com - “I never gossip. I observe. And then relay my observations to practically everyone.” ― Gail Carriger, Timeless33
"Desert Woman"
loveneverloves.blogspot.com - She is born with the silent language of desert winds engraved in her soul and every night staring towards the sky fighting with her own guesses which she made to catch the star her beloved was...28










