Recharge your hair, recharge your life (181)

Farheena Rizwan

Votes8
40

Life with Recharged Hair

farheenasartgallery.blogspot.com - When I asked Farheena what she would love to do with her super recharged hair, the girl of little words came up with illustrations that gave the message. As usual, Shopping and eating out tops the...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Venice

Votes11
25

TLC for Curly Hair

venicerowe.blogspot.com - For whom and why would you recharge your hair? Does it affect just you, or others too? Read on to know more...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Abhishek Gorale

Votes3
50

Mom you are always right!!!

curious-ink.com - How small things add up to make big things !! Sunsilk Shampoo and Conditioner were a part of my struggle to rechager in life... :D
Sign in to promote this post morego

Netha Hussain

Votes1
36

Recharge oneself with hair power!

acupofcoffeeandbiscuits.blogspot.com - A post about my experiences with recharging my hair to feel more confident and professional.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Sherna Jayaraman

Votes7
36

Recharge and Rejuvenate

meowconnect.blogspot.com - This is a real post, I have been seriously low since 2014 due to the same issues mentioned above, I am very thankful to Indiblogger and Sunsilk for this opportunity! Thank you guys!
Sign in to promote this post morego

TF Carthick

Votes20
55

I need to recharge my hair, recharge my life

luciferhouseinc.blogspot.com - A different take on the topic - a fictional tale based on mythology
Sign in to promote this post morego

Ekta Khetan

Votes56
66

Recharge & Rejoice

numerounity.com - How I Recharge my hair once and enjoy all things that I do without worrying about hair woes. Live your life, recharge your hairs
Sign in to promote this post morego