IndiChange - Harnessing the collective power of blogging to fight evil.
The Hope Project
The Hope Project

The Hope Project (46)

#HopeProject

Farida Rizwan

Votes4
70

Milaap – The Amalgamation of Good Deeds

chaptersfrommylife.com - The Hope Campaign launched by Milaap is the result of collaboration between Milaap and ASSET India Foundation. Milaap focuses on entrepreneurship as one of its primary impact areas, while ASSET looks...
Sign in to promote this post morego

maninder singh kumar

Votes8
33

Charlie, I Saw You In My Dreams

sscrappy1.blogspot.com - It was valentines and Sefali remembered how her husband had proposed to her, a strong man with artistic talent and she was remembering more, when the solar guy walked in
Sign in to promote this post morego

TF Carthick

Votes31
55

Appeal for a noble cause

luciferhouseinc.blogspot.com - Sharing information on initiative by Milaap and appeal for support
Sign in to promote this post morego

cifarshayar

Votes4
65

Light A House - The Hope Project

blogthepoint.blogspot.com - Don't let down someones hope,come help to light a house
Sign in to promote this post morego

Saket Kalikar

Votes15
32

Wake Up, Its Toilet time!

saketkblog.blogspot.com - Do what I tell you to do and you will experience the Nirvana!
Sign in to promote this post morego

Anshu Bhojnagarwala

Votes7
59

Milaap – A Ray Of Hope

firsttimemommy.net - I am a first time mommy, Anshu Bhojnagarwala, just like you. I stay in Mumbai with my husband, Rishi and adorable little toddler Aanya. Bringing up a child all alone is no mean feat which I am...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Ranjini

Votes9
43

Milaap - My endeavour to extend a hand.

afewhandpickedthings.com - A humble request to the readers to provide financial support to the borrower I chose on milaap. For those who are incapable of giving financial support, a request to spread the message of Milaap.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Blogwati Gee

Votes22
45

Spread a little Love

blogwatig.com - Multidimensional hearts float around in a happy song, and red is the colour of choice. Ah, love does make the world go round, and the retail stores too. So, how could I not succumb to the emotional...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Kundan Srivastava

Votes2
63

Weak Laws against Acid Attacks on Women in India...

kundansrivastava.com - Acid throwing, also called an acid attack or vitriol age, is a form of violent with the intention to disfigure, maim, torture, or kill
Sign in to promote this post morego