Basic info!

T Sukesh
T Sukesh
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Hello people,

It's my first day on Indiblogger. I've been a blogger from quite a long time but was not an active one. As a curious member I have a few questions to quench my curosities.1. Ver imporatantly- How to popularize your blog?

2. After adding someone in your circle does a confirmation is necessary from the other end?

3. How useful are the meets?

4. Do they have a common platform to chat?

Also seeking your review about my blog. Your suggestions are welcome.

Thanks-

Sukesh

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Hi there Sukesh,

--First thing first, ask for "blog reviews' in the "review" section :)--Check out the topics "Beginner's guide for new members"  and "Welcome! Please read this if it's your first time"first section in the forum, they contain all basic guidelines one needs to follow.

ans.1 Via participation :) participate in forums, chats, contests. Submit your blog posts on indivine, which is specifically created to share.

ans.2 adding someone in your circle needs no confirmation, you will be able to see that person's blog posts on your network. its like a customized list. if the person adds you back, then you guys can share indimail (ie. indiblogger emails) too.

ans.3 If by useful you mean for blog and bloggers then its very useful. I have been to my first indimeet and its been very nice. Not only did i get to interarct with senior/peer/junior bloggers but also got to know many experiences,tips, tricks and it all. Obviously, had lots of fun too.

ans.4 i have seen you replies on Inditalk, Inditalk is the common platform for eveyone to chat. otherwise its indimails

Meow :)

T Sukesh
T Sukesh
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Thank you Meow. I will definetly go through the beginner's guide and will try and participate.

Sukesh

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

follow the old saying- keep grazing... soon you'll get fat Wink

T Sukesh
T Sukesh
from New Delhi
11 years ago

@Anunoy Haha.. Will Smile :D Thanks.

LockSign in to reply to this thread