The Castrol Power1 Blogging Contest (129)

#bikercode

Abhishek Bhardwaj

Votes24
32

Papa and his Bike

bhardwajme.blogspot.com - This is not about me but about my Father who is in love with Bikes. Hero Honda CD100SS the Bike that we had for about 15 years, experiences of my Father with it and he does not think about any other...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Frigid Insanity

Votes16
36

Biker code of a true biker!

thatstwowords.blogspot.com - My humorous take on what being a biker is all about :D
Sign in to promote this post morego

Pankaj Khanna

Votes10
36

Biking- An urge to surge ahead!

pankaj-khanna.blogspot.com - This is 8th micro-fiction about Macro Corruption in Oil Industry. This article has been adapted for the "The Castrol Power1 Blogging Contest".
Sign in to promote this post morego

RioZee

Votes40
25

Biking Tryst 2

riozee.com - I am very particular of my passion. I am lax on essential worldly duties, but when it comes to my passion, I am Mr. Perfect.
Sign in to promote this post morego

RAJA the critic

Votes5
24

Being A Biker

thealchemycritics.blogspot.com - Why did i choose to be a biker? ......... I never know.Riding a machine is like loving and making love to your girl. When you love a girl, you make love with her for life; Sameway I love bikes and I...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Ranjith

Votes160
45

What defines a biker?

alightheartedtalk.com - Courage, Speed, Control OR SOMETHING ELSE? Read to find out.....
Sign in to promote this post morego

Avibration

Votes89
39

M C Jockey! Meeting Rides...

avibration.blogspot.com - Auspicious moment, again I am relatively comfortable to hold the mouse & drive the avocation, sequence merges to speak about a sustainable mechanical object, having global dimensions, in the...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Rishi

Votes35
28

ғor тнe иєω υnknown

rollingstonerishi.wordpress.com - I ride to get to know of the unknown, Just for the unknown taste of the local staple delicacy at a dhaba,burn the Midnight oil for Tea at a remote location,for testing the machine off-road where the...
Sign in to promote this post morego

abhishek kodi

Votes18
36

Bikers - the brazen breed

bumpersticker08.blogspot.com - My love for biking and about a small trip to sikkim(1400km)
Sign in to promote this post morego

RioZee

Votes42
25

Biking Tryst 7

riozee.com - This is my concluding tryst with bike. The stream of joyous ride of Harley has me in a trance. I am still unable to digest the imagination that H
Sign in to promote this post morego