The future of shopping (131)

#EbayCheck

Shaumik Daityari

Votes7
49

Choosing the right ubersmartphone

dada.theblogbowl.in - It had been a long time since I got my microphone. Significant changes in the cell phone market had taken place. The phones had gotten even smaller, this time to the size of nanometers, which would...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Sohail

Votes6
25

#Consumerism - 2030

imcsindia.wordpress.com - The article talks about realistic possibilities of our society and buying behaviour in 2030
Sign in to promote this post morego

Sarath Babu S

Votes9
50

The future of shopping

daffodilsTouch.Wordpress.com - I have written a blog about future of shopping i.e Shopping in 2030
Sign in to promote this post morego

Nisha

Votes14
58

Sensor’ship - steering Grocery Shopping to...

shimmeringsunshine.blogspot.com - Grocery shopping is a monotonous task which I would want to outsource. Here is how I imagine technology to make our life easier in the years to come!
Sign in to promote this post morego

Rochana

Votes6
44

From my Imaginary Daughter in future

rochanachaturvedi.blogspot.com - Entry to competition Future of Shopping by Ebay.in and Indiblogger
Sign in to promote this post morego

Neha Bhambu

Votes9
28

Future of Shopping in Science Fiction Way !

svahvritant.blogspot.com - I have used all the latest technology references to think of the most imaginative buying options. It's like a science fiction scenario.
Sign in to promote this post morego

Parwati singari

Votes6
59

buyin-an-sellin

plinkyprompt.wordpress.com - “I still believe in the Holy Trinity, except now it's Target, Trader Joe's, and IKEA.” ― Jen Lancaster
Sign in to promote this post morego

Ranjith

Votes49
45

Shopping in the future

alightheartedtalk.com - A dozen virtual screens magically appeared up in the air in front of me, claiming that their servers...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Renji Anooj

Votes13
69

My Imagination of Shopping in 2030

makeupholicworld.com - Hi dearies....A very Good Morning to all...Yesterday, I lost my phone...yeah, I know its quite difficult to stay without a phone....When I told my friends about my lost phone, they were all making...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Razi

Votes13
36

The Revolution..!

roadsiderazi.blogspot.com - Dream shopping - the ultimate shopping revolution !!
Sign in to promote this post morego