Dove Guessing Game with my friend! (110)

#DoveFaceTest

Nitesh Pandey

Votes6
NA

Manage Your Kids Patiently

bloggersjoy.com - We should manage our kids patiently and especially the naughty ones. Actually you can manage your kids only if you can be their good friends. Parents should always be the good friends of their kids...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Aditya Jha

Votes23
29

Dove - it's not just good, it's simply...

galaxyofinnovations.blogspot.com - Well being of our family is our priority and so is of Dove :)
Sign in to promote this post morego

Heena Dhedhi

Votes11
76

Two Sides of the Same Coin? Nah!

icynosure.in - Some funny instances, some seriously criminal, some downright mean while some tear jerkingly hilarious are the moments I've experienced with my bestie. The few people that bore the brunt of our...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Saket Kalikar

Votes6
32

Dove Gave Us Wings!

saketkblog.blogspot.com - I was just an ordinary businesswoman, and she a girl next door,. . . .till Dove gave us wings!
Sign in to promote this post morego

Karan Sampat

Votes51
33

Bad Boys For Life

karan-sampat.blogspot.com - Some memories put together...my best friend and me...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Farah

Votes7
28

So you are my Best Friend !!

i-pari.blogspot.com - Recalling all my best memories with my best buddy!!
Sign in to promote this post morego

Afshan

Votes17
63

"I felt I was insane till I met her :-)...

afshan-shaik.blogspot.com - True friendship isn't about being inseparable. Its being separated and nothing changes! Same is with me and my friend Deepthi. A page from my book of memories. A fun filled memory which when...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Shaumik Daityari

Votes6
49

The misadventures of the D-Men

dada.theblogbowl.in - It's been over three years since I joined a certain technical institute in Northern India located very close to the foothills of the Himalayas. Nicknamed Dada, I have been known to be a quiet...
Sign in to promote this post morego

Sam

Votes6
40

And I was a princess - memories from my childhood!

sam-lifeisbeautiful.blogspot.com - This is a very specific memory from my childhood. My two best friends Arpita and Divyangana were a part of it. This is our story of fun and adventure!
Sign in to promote this post morego