Chicky Kadambari would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.mysteriouskaddu.com/ ] IndiRank: 52

Insights about life, love, relationships...

Chicky Kadambari
Chicky Kadambari
from Jaipur
10 years ago

Hello friends,

I am a female blogger from Patna, Bihar. I maintain a personal blog - miss_teerious

Do visit it whenever you have time, and let me know your feedback about it.

Thanks & keep writing! :-)

Edited 7 years ago
Reason: Old Stuff... not applicable anymore
Replies 1 to 12 of 12
Chicky Kadambari
Chicky Kadambari
from Jaipur
10 years ago

Ha ha ha! Hey Kadambari! Seems like you forgot... you have visited my blog sometime last year and left a comment on it too, but then I guess you got busy with life! [:p]

Actually, I visited your blog even before I created mine! I wanted the simple "kaddu" URL, but blogger said it was already taken! So I had to find out who had taken it! [:D] In fact, one of my posts long time back was highly inspired by one of yours!

I just checked out your new template... it looks cool! Lots of widgets and stuff! I might try to fit in the tag cloud on mine too.

I wonder if someone can help me on this... but my blog just wouldn't display the Labels under each post! I have fiddled with all the settings I could get hold of, and I have seen some other blog using the same template where the Labels are displayed for each post! But I wonder why it wouldn't do it on mine! Would appreciate if you guys can help me resolve this mystery!

Sourish
Sourish
from Varanasi
10 years ago

simple yet honest...

and defnitely worth following

but u are saying adios in ur latest post...asking for a review and going off is irony at its best

Chicky Kadambari
from Jaipur
10 years ago

LOL! Sourish I changed my mind... I'm not going off! So you can start following it now! Laughing

Roshmi Sinha
Roshmi Sinha
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Nice, neat blog with an easy writing style and quite well written... keep going!

Cheerio!

http://notapennyformythoughts.blogspot.com/

Chicky Kadambari
from Jaipur
10 years ago

Thanks Roshmi! Checked out ur blog too... it's got some real funny compilations! I hope u don't mind if I share that "smokers'-zone-ceiling" pic on my blog too... I have a lot of readers who are chain smokers! Might motivate them to quit! Will link back to ur blog though. Take care & keep writing

Chicky Kadambari
Chicky Kadambari
from Jaipur
10 years ago

Along with a review of my blog, I'll appreciate if someone can help me in displaying the labels under each post. Looks like I'm missing some important setting!

Thanks

Chicky Kadambari
from Jaipur
10 years ago

You can ignore the above now... I managed to figure it out... the template's HTML code had become corrupt apparently.

Roshmi Sinha
Roshmi Sinha
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Sure Kadambari, go ahead..... and great to know that you liked my blog!

Cheerio! Laughing

http://notapennyformythoughts.blogspot.com/

Chicky Kadambari
from Jaipur
10 years ago

Thanks Roshmi! Plz do visit again... & join in the discussions. As it is, we have very few "regular" female readers right now, there who comment! The guys are all over the place! :( And it'll be so good to be able to gv them a run for their money! ;-) LOL!

miss_teerious

agentgreenglass
agentgreenglass
from mumbai
10 years ago

hey nice blog. simple and easy. though ya, i though i felt there were too many of those widget like things on the left too.

but that's me. very low tech, so maybe that's why. otherwise the writing is pretty neat.

Chicky Kadambari
from Jaipur
10 years ago

Hi "AgentGreenGlass"! LOL! Funny name for ur blog! But it sure sounds cool! Well, nothing can be done abt the widgets at the moment, have already weeded out as many as I cud. If anything changes thr, "junta" will go beserk! But, I'm glad u like the writing bit... coz that's my main USP. Do join in the gang... I think u'll find many common friends too thr! :-D

miss_teerious

blog gore
blog gore
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Wow... You write.. lots... and well... And you are my new inspiration... Laughing

Ok... maybe i overdid the "fan" thing... but I am truly impressed... I read some of the writing on the blog... at random.. across topics... and there is an impressive amount of spontaneity (the old spice posting) and diversity (from movie reviews to spirituality)

Thats how I would want my blog to turn out in a couple of years... Only if I want as lazy...

Salute... You have a new follower

BG

Chicky Kadambari
from Jaipur
10 years ago

BG! Just 6 posts in 4 months! That's not even 2 posts per months! Not even 1 post in a fortnight! Arre write something... ANYthing! But u better start writing regularly now... coz I hv joined ur follower list! LOL! :-D

Oh and do vote for me also na... for the Blogitzer Award. Since u hv already become a fan of my writing, & since this award is manly for writing, it follows only logically that u shud vote for me. Right? So here's the link... Kaddu @ The Blogitzer Award.

And any of u guys up thr reading this? Shormistha, Roshmi, colors, Sachin & heyyyy! Kadambari! Even u haven't voted for me till now! And we are name mates! :-O Vote for me guys!

Chicky Kadambari
from Jaipur
10 years ago

Thanks for the vote BG! :-D

Do join in the commentary going on at my blog! ;-)

kunal sachdeva
kunal sachdeva
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Awesome blog. nice style of writting, I'm quite impressed.. Keep Rocking.....

Keep Blogging...

Cheers,

kunal

Chicky Kadambari
from Jaipur
10 years ago

Thanks Kunal! :-D

Do join in the discussions going on thr. And DO vote for me too!

miss_teerious

Kaddu @ The Blogitzer Award.

Nithin Jayan
Nithin Jayan
from Kollam
10 years ago

checkin in...

Nithin Jayan
Nithin Jayan
from Kollam
10 years ago

funny posts nice work keep goin!!

http://evincere.blogspot.com/

Chicky Kadambari
from Jaipur
10 years ago

Thanks Nithin! Just replied to ur comments on my blog! :-D

Chicky Kadambari
Chicky Kadambari
from Jaipur
10 years ago

Thanks Gautam!

Just visited ur blog too... u seem to be a part of the "Spirals" network -- ur disclaimer is almost exactly the same as what the other Kadambari has on her blog! :-D

Btw I liked that poem on ur blog... Destination Host Unreachable! Lol!

miss_teerious

Chicky Kadambari
Chicky Kadambari
from Jaipur
9 years ago

I have customized one of the classic 2-column blogger templates, and added my own drop-down menu bar on the top. This functionality has also enabled me to add easily accessible games on my blog, for my readers. Do check it out and let me know your feedback/comments on this.

miss_teerious