Soma Pradhan would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://flavoursunlimited.blogspot.in/ ] IndiRank: 43

Please provide a feedback on my blog

Soma Pradhan
Soma Pradhan
from Pune
3 years ago

Looking for positive and negetive feedback both

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
amsang
amsang
from Delhi
3 years ago

You have a very old blog, 2009. Great snaps, great narration. For the recipie of kadha or Pyaz Aloo ki kachori or similar which feature as popular posts you have lots of comments. I feel your introduction to the dish is good. Its very interesting to read. 

Design, layout, ads all ok. But have you applied to adsense for an account. You will get approval with ease. 

You have a good comunity network going. foodieblogroll and all that. So all ok on that. Photos, who clicks them. They look as if they have been clicked by a semi pro.

Some of the widgets text both on the left and right are not in good contrast with the background picture which you have chosen, making it very difficult to read.

Content on your site is slowing growing. Blog still remain a list of entries where older ones are pushed to oblivion. So you need to seriously think on shifting over to wordpress self hosted site on a shared host. Just a suggestion, if better layout and content presention is required. Otherwise you are doing just fine.

Soma Pradhan
Soma Pradhan
from Pune
3 years ago

Thanks Amsang.. Your reviews mean a lot. I was out of touch ..Just took pictures and posted recipes. I will look for switching to adsence and shifting to wordpress.